These are the best yummy pumpkin muffins!
I decided to switch up my pumpkin muffins this year with a new recipe I found on Pinterest from Natural Chow. WOW! These are the best I have ever had. They are soft and the perfect balance of spice, sweetness, and pumpkin flavor.
These muffins have the right balance of flavors and are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and fold to combine. The batter will be thick.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan. Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and serve. It will be hard to eat just one!
You have got to give these a try! They are so delicious and easy to make…YUM!