Makeup is an investment and can get very expensive figuring out what brand works best for you. We are constantly trying to find the next best thing! When we do find that one product we love, we all run out and buy it. Here is a compiled list with some of our favorites we are using at the moment or have used for years.
1. Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting Powder: This has been hands down our favorite setting powder. It gives a smooth finish and doesn’t get stuck in those fine lines.
2. Chanel Perfection Lumi’ere: We have tried so many brands of foundation, and this gives a smooth velvety finish. Applying it with a brush helps to create that flawless look.
3. Anastasia Brow Gel: This is the only brow gel on the market that will guarantee your brows will not move during the day.
4. Chanel Concealer: This is one of the most amazing concealers we have ever come across. It adds that extra smooth finish under the eyes and we couldn’t live without it. The only downfall is the price, and the product will only last you a couple months.
5. BECCA Shadow & Light Bronze/Contour Perfector: A creamy powder bronzer that gives a sun-kissed look without the orange color. We have used it for years and have not found another brand we love better.
6. Feyeko Black Magic Mascara: We love this waterproof mascara, but it does apply very wet. The beautiful thing is you can apply multiple coats without it looking clumpy. It is enriched with a conditioning keratin and shea butter blend for long term lash care.
7. Anastasia Brow Definer: This is Anastasia’s newest brow definer, and so far we really love it. It is a smooth consistency with a triangular tip, and we can have our brows done in under 5 minutes.
8. Anastasia Precision Tweezers: We love everything Anastasia!!!!
9. Shu uemura EyeLash Curler: We found this curler a few years ago and it is worth every penny. It gives a quick curl without pinching.
When we are together, we can spend hours in Sephora laughing and giving each other advice on the good, the bad, and the ugly, of makeup. When we are miles apart, thank goodness for that quick selfie to get our sisters’ advice on a new color of lipstick.
If you are a makeup junkie too, we would love to hear what some of your favorites are?
You may also like to read Collecting for a Gallery Wall.