These super delicious Caprese Skewers are the perfect appetizer for your next get-together! The skewers are easy to make with only a couple ingredients and are sure to impress your guests!
Healthy + tasty = Win!!!
The Caprese skewers are also Keto-friendly, which is something I look for when searching for a recipe!
Yummy Caprese Skewers
- 8 ounces ciliegini mozzarella balls, drained and halved
- 9 grape tomatoes, halved
- 18 small to medium fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small to medium clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the mozzarella balls with the marinade ingredients. Stir well and cover; place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to marinate.
- To assemble, place a mozzarella ball, a basil leaf(folded in half lengthwise if needed), and a grape tomato half on a toothpick.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
TIP! If you want the skewers to stand up on a plate, place the tomatoes cut side down
Enjoy this healthy appetizer!
You may also like my Loaded Deviled Eggs recipe! It definitely will not disappoint!